Friday, August 18, 2006

Torture, Kill or Do?


Reading a recent post on PR Differently, I thought it might be fun to do a weekly Ick! Ack! Eek! version of the "Marry, Kill or Do?" game.
Yes, I know I only changed the first option... but the other two are already perfectly pertinent to the theme of this blog (why are you looking at me that way? what kind of sex have you been having?).

Instructions are as follows: Each week I will list the names of three individuals. You will consider which of said three you would rather torture, which you would rather kill and which you would rather do.
Then post your decision in the comments.

This is SOLELY for the sake of silliness. I am NOT listing the names of people I want to kill or torture; as for enjoying them in the Biblical sense, I deny nothing. For those of you who post responses, those responses are not to be taken seriously by other readers... the entire nature of this game is irreverant fun.


For this week's Torture, Kill or Do, let's consider the male leads of three films opening this weekend:

Samuel L. Jackson (of Snakes on a Plane)


Justin Long (of Accepted; also of the Mac commercials fame)


Edward Norton (of The Illusionist)


Oh, and guys - you are not admitting to being gay by responding that you would "do" one of them. I swear.

1 comment:

トルーマン said...

Okay, torture Justin Long (I think he would make interesting noises), kill Edward Norton, and do Samuel L. Jackson (but only as a result of escalating sexual tension during some sort of kung-fu gunfight ala Chow Yun-Fat). I think.

The author should play her own game as well. Inquiring minds and all that.

~Carly