Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fuzzy Puppy Bunny Cookie Stab-Stab!


I came across three YouTube videos which I felt exemplify the fact that horror does not mandate the use of guts and gore; something seemingly normal can be creepier than the bloodiest torture scene.

Firstly, I find sorrority girls to be frightening, per se.
These girls could foster a phobia.



To quote the creator of this horrorshow, "These are my friends in college. They make music videos to songs and stuff and I love it. I eat them up - the videos, not my friends."
Sure, honey. Sure.


Next up: I actually can't decide whether this one is cute or not. There are moments while watching it that I find myself laughing delightedly... and moments that I find myself laughing nervously.



I don't know... I just don't know...


And finally, this one was presented to me by my lovely friend Carly.
It scares me so much I want to cry.



... mommy...

No comments: